Winning Beyond Price in Todays Price-Driven Economy
Our daunting recession has elevated price to a high, if not the highest, place in customers" purchasing criteria. Even once-loyal customers are shopping for better pricing or exiting the market. If you can"t be your industry"s version of Walmart, how can you profitably grow your customer base in today"s economy? Kay Plantes will give you a new lens on your market and take-away ideas for building stronger financial performance. Kay"s insights are also pertinent to non-profits who face declining donations. Kay Plantes is an MIT-trained economist, strategy consultant, and co-author of Beyond Price: Differentiate Your Company in Ways that Really Matter (Greenleaf Book Group, 2009). Kay writes a monthly strategy column for the the Capital Region Business Journal and theNew Progressives column for Madison Magazine. Plantes Company, located in Madison, Wisconsin, will soon celebrate 20 years of helping companies to thrive. Information on Kay’s book Kay’s blog on business model innovation
- Winning Beyond Price in Todays Price-Driven Economy
- Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
1 John Nolen Dr.
- Free to the Madison area business community. Sponsored by First Business Bank.
- An event reminder and parking pass will be e-mailed to registrants the week of the seminar.
- Registration Deadline
- February 25, 2009