Leading and Sustaining Change Through Employee Engagement
Although most leaders are aware of the need for greater engagement and involvement by others in change, they often lack the practical tools that help them structure, plan, and execute engagement strategies. This likely explains why up to two-thirds of organization changes fail or create more serious problems. At this seminar Drew Howick will offer insights into the human dynamics of change and provide resources and tools to lead more sustainable change efforts. Drew Howick has been a trusted advisor and collaborative partner to leading organizations in developing talent, driving change, and delivering results for the last 25 years. He and his colleagues at Howick Associates help organizations and their leaders become great at what they do. Drew is a frequent presenter and workshop leader at conferences and conventions and the co-author of The New Compleat Facilitator: A Handbook for Facilitators.
- Leading and Sustaining Change Through Employee Engagement
- Wednesday, February 3, 2010
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
One John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to Madison area business owners and their senior management staff.
- Provided by First Business Bank.
- Registration Deadline
- February 1, 2010