Harnessing Big Data: How Analytics Drive A Competitive Edge - Madison
One way or another, you’ve heard of "the cloud." But what can it really do for your business? Find out on Wednesday, February 15, at the First Business Seminar when Southard Jones of Birst, will discuss:
- How cloud analytics are bringing a new level of competitiveness to organizations of all industries and sizes
- How cloud analytics provide agility and capability
- Analytics for all users
- How you can get started today with minimal resources
7:30 am - 8:00 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am - 9:30 am: Presentation
Southard Jones is Birst’s VP, Product Strategy. He is responsible for company’s go-to-market strategy, product and competitive positioning, and strategic projects. Southard was previously the Vice President of Products at SCIenergy, a leading provider of Energy Management Analytics to commercial buildings, where he transformed product and go-to-market strategy leading the company to a five-fold growth in quarterly ACV bookings.
Southard holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University and a MBA and MEM from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management and McCormick School of Engineering.
- Harnessing Big Data: How Analytics Drive A Competitive Edge - Madison
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
1 John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to our clients and prospects. As a valued Friend of First Business, you're allowed (and encouraged!) to bring up to four guests to this event. Seating is limited; please RSVP early to ensure you have a seat.
- Registration Deadline
- February 13, 2017