First Business Economic Forum of Milwaukee & Waukesha Counties
The A.C. Nielsen Center for Marketing Research, First Business Bank, and Carroll University are pleased to conduct the first annual First Business Economic Survey and Forum. The First Business Economic Survey of Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties surveyed over 400 business owners on economic indicators critical for decisions in today"s competitive environment. This first annual First Business Economic Forum will include a brief presentation on the survey results with a panel discussion to follow. Dr. Greg Kuhlemeyer, Dean; and Matthias Bollmus,Assistant Professor; at Carroll University, will present the findings and discuss implications of the 2008 survey. They will identify trends based on what local business owners reported as actual and forecasted: sales revenue, production and operating costs, capital expenditures, profitability,staffing, and wages. They will also cover operating capacity, performance compared to expectations, and business projections. A panel discussion with audience participation will follow. Participants include:
- Cliff Anglewicz - Yale Equipment Services, Inc.
- Sue Marks - Pinstripe, Inc.
- Rob Parry - ZBB Energy Corporation
- John Pence - W.J. Pence Company
- First Business Economic Forum of Milwaukee & Waukesha Counties
- Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Carroll University Shattuck Music Center
100 N. East Avenue
- Free to Greater Milwaukee area businesses. Sponsored by First Business Bank.
- Parking is available in the Campus Center Parking Lot.
- Registration Deadline
- December 8, 2008