Engage Your Team and Ignite Performance
This seminar provides an opportunity for business leaders to review the effectiveness of their management processes in achieving high levels of sustained performance. During this session, we will discuss a performance and behavioral management process that will ensure the employee team stays focused on the priorities that drive performance (for all stakeholders).
- This session provides an opportunity for management to assess their effectiveness at ensuring behavioral alignment with their organizations performance goals.
- Self-assessment tools will be provided and used "in session" to identify areas where improvement is needed to ensure greater behavioral alignment with the performance goals of the department/organization.
- A planning tool will be provided for each individual to use for gaining clarity of individual and departmental priorities that support the achievement of the strategic, financial and operational goals going forward.
- Engage Your Team and Ignite Performance
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center
1200 S. Moorland Road
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to our clients and invited guests.
- Registration Deadline
- September 6, 2011