Cyber Security: Know the Risk - Madison
Byron Franz, an FBI Special Agent with 19 years experience in national security investigations, will discuss cybercrime risks and the current environment of cyber threats in his presentation, "Protecting Wisconsin Companies from the Cyber Threat."
The theft of intellectual property or trade secret information may cost the U.S. between $300-$400 billion dollars a year and may result in the net loss of millions of jobs. The protection or business and engineering secrets are therefore of great importance to our economy. This presentation will describe some of the cyber and insider threats to business secrets and suggest some possible mitigations. The presentation will also highlight the importance of working with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies to neutralize the threats to business and academia.
1. Learn the primary methods of computer intrusion
2. Learn mitigations to protecting yourself against cyber and insider threats
3. Learn the importance of leveraging state and federal resources to defeat these threats
7:30 am - 8:00 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am - 9:30 am: Presentation
- Cyber Security: Know the Risk - Madison
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017
1 John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to our clients and prospects. As a valued Friend of First Business, you're allowed (and encouraged!) to bring up to four guests to this event. Seating is limited; please RSVP early to ensure you have a seat.
- Registration Deadline
- April 17, 2017