First Business is busy throughout the Fall and Spring semesters building a presence on campuses throughout the state. We invite you to come and visit us at these career events and learn more about First Business by talking one-on-one with a company representative!
Click on photos to enlarge.
Other on campus events
Being active on campus is very important to First Business' recruitment program. You will find First Business representatives participating in a variety of events throughout the semester such as seminars and mock interviews on local campuses.
Our recruitment program also incorporates different methods of student outreach as well. If you are interested in visiting First Business individually for a job shadow or are part of a student organization that would like to tour our facility or have a company representative come in to speak to your group, please send an e-mail to find out more. We are very open to suggestions and would love to hear from you to learn how we can work together!
First Business is excited to be able to offer internship opportunities in a variety of areas throughout the company. We have had summer and semester interns join us in our marketing, finance, credit analysis, trust and investments, and information technology departments.
While I was still in college, I began at First Business as an intern in the Northeast bank…
As an intern with First Business, you will gain valuable work experience in a professional environment. Our interns play a vital role in the departments they work in — whether they are working on daily tasks, special projects, or helping to promote First Business on their campus.
If you are interested in an internship, we would love to hear from you.
Search for Current Openings and Apply Today →
Typical Entry Level Positions
- Client Services Representatives, First Business Bank
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients by processing their transactions and handling all of their banking needs, as well as cross-selling the bank's products and referring clients as necessary to other specific areas of the organization.
In my role, I am able to travel to client locations and meet the people that operate each company that we work with…
- Financial Accountant, First Business Financial Services
- Responsible for completing financial accounting and financial reporting tasks including but not limited to month end close, general ledger reconciliations, completing processing routines for accounts payable, SEC reporting, management reporting as well as regulatory reporting.
- Collateral Analyst, First Business Capital Corp.
- Responsible for providing customer service to existing asset-based lending clients by daily review and processing of their collateral reports, incoming collections, and advance requests, as well as performing daily reconciliation of the company's loan portfolio.
- Credit Analyst, First Business Financial Services
- Responsible for analyzing financial data on new and existing clients, monitoring loan covenants and preparing loan committee presentations while striving to help maintain the overall soundness of the loan portfolio.
- Field Examiner, First Business Capital Corp.
- Responsible for assessing the quality and value of the collateral base used to support outstanding loans, as well as the client's collateral risk and exposure, through on-site field examinations at the client location, culminating in a comprehensive report and will aid portfolio management in making sound credit decisions.