Within a comprehensive financial plan insurance can:
- Replace income in the event of an untimely passing
- Support income declines caused by disability
- Plan for a business succession
- Help provide estate liquidity
- Provide charitable gifting strategies
- Assist in covering costs associated with a long-term illness
Our process of evaluating insurance needs helps answer questions like:
- Do you own the right amount of insurance?
- What type of insurance should you own; term or permanent?
- Should you buy a long-term care policy or self-insure?
- Have you reviewed the cash value and costs associated with your current policies?
Insurance policies and solutions are varied. As an independent financial advisor our goal is to help educate you regarding the costs and benefits of the many different types of insurance policies available. In the end the best solution is the one that fits your specific needs.