Successful investing begins with creating a comprehensive long-term wealth plan that addresses your objectives
Financial planning is more than just investing. It is a process that brings all the pieces of your financial life together serving as the necessary link between setting specific financial goals and developing a strategy to achieve them.
Markets can be volatile, tax laws are increasingly complex and personal circumstances change. Our disciplined financial process, however, is consistent and provides for a winning approach when combined with our team of financial professionals dedicated to providing unbiased thoughtful advice. Regardless of your fears, concerns or goals we can partner to develop successful financial outcomes.
By developing a long-term partnership we can help identify what matters most to you at different stages of your life and develop a coordinated strategy to achieve your goals. Our disciplined financial planning process has four distinct steps. Below we have provided examples of the types of questions and analysis we conduct on your behalf.
Step 1: Discovery and Goal Setting
- What would you like to do?
- When do you want to retire?
- Would you like to buy a second home?
- Do you have travel goals?
- Would you like to pay for a child’s or grandchild’s college education?
- Would you like to leave a financial legacy?
- How do you define risk?
- Is your Will up to date?
- How much and what types of Insurance do you own?
Step 2: Analyze and Evaluate
- We review your current asset allocation strategy. Is it appropriate for your goals?
- By reviewing your 401(K) asset allocation we can make sure it is coordinated with your personal investment strategy.
- Are there ways to improve the tax-efficiency of your portfolio?
- What are the costs associated with your current investment strategy?
Step 3: Develop and Present Recommendations
- Our best ideas are presented
- Costs associated to execute our recommendations are clearly explained
- Tax implications of making changes are determined
Step 4: Implement and Monitor your progress
- Portfolios decisions are implemented
- Regular reviews take place to make sure we are staying within our investment guidelines
- Plans are reviewed and altered based on changes to personal objectives
Give us a Call
Starting the financial planning process is easy and confidential. Contact us today.
- Madison: (608) 218-8000
- Milwaukee: (262) 792-7150
- Appleton: (920) 734-1800
- Oshkosh: (920) 231-2400
- Green Bay: (920) 435-5442