Utilizing Energy Efficiency to Improve Your Bottom Line
As economists warn of rising and sustained record oil prices, CEOs, CFOs, and COOs are utilizing energy efficient practices to help their companies’ bottom line. Northeast Wisconsin is a leader in energy efficient and renewable energy solutions. Local companies have the luxury of working with organizations in their backyards to develop and implement solutions. Unfortunately innovation and incentive programs frequently change, making it difficult to analyze and strategize the best solution for your organization.
First Business is pleased to sponsor a breakfast meeting on March 30 focused on corporate applications for renewable energy and energy efficiency. The event will be moderated by Rob Kleman of the Oshkosh Area Economic Development Corporation, and feature Tim Wasmer of Orion Energy and Dana Enz of Renewegy as panelists. They will discuss local success stories, explain the products and services they offer, provide details on how your company can benefit, and highlight incentive programs available to shorten payback periods.
- Utilizing Energy Efficiency to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Wednesday, March 30, 2011
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
Oshkosh Convention Center
2 N. Main Street
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to Northeast area business owners and their senior management staff.
- Registration Deadline
- March 28, 2011