Update: The Economy & The Banking Sector
Our nation’s unprecedented focus on the economy and, in particular, the banking sector prompted us to hold a "town hall" style event with informational updates followed by a Q&A session. This event was held November 18 at the Fluno Center, in Madison, WI.
- Barry Mendelson, Managing Partner, and Dr. Abdur Chowdhury, Chief Economist, of Capital Market Consultants, LLC, to provide insights on the economic and capital markets.
- Jim Ropella, CFO of First Business Financial Services to review the U.S. Treasury Economic Stabilization Plan.
- Corey Chambas, CEO of First Business Financial Services to provide an update on the performance of First Business.
- Update: The Economy & The Banking Sector
- Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Fluno Center
601 University Ave.
- Free to the Madison area business community. Sponsored by First Business Bank.
- A parking pass will be mailed to participants the week before the event.
- Registration Deadline
- November 10, 2008