2014 Wisconsin Manufacturing Knowledge Summit
Join the IBAW, TDMAW and First Business Bank for a morning of high energy and vital information as we gain insight on the evolution and health of the manufacturing industry here in Wisconsin, the nation and around the globe.
Kent Lorenz is President of the Midwest Region of Ellison Technologies, a provider of advanced machining and robotic automation solutions to North American metal-cutting manufacturers and their global affiliates.
Rick Kalscheuer is a certified insurance counselor for R&R Insurance with an expertise in OSHA Compliance, International Exposures and Safety Programs.
- 2014 Wisconsin Manufacturing Knowledge Summit
- Friday, June 20, 2014
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM Breakfast & Program
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM Networking
- 9:15 AM – : "What's Grinding My Metal..." - A Special Manufacturing Round-table with Lt. Gov. Kleefisch
The Wisconsin Club
900 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- $32.00 - includes full breakfast
- Registration Deadline
- June 13, 2014