Manufacturing Alliance Presents: Access to Capital During & After the Recovery
Are you ready to invest in inventory? Are you thinking about hiring? Do you need money to expand? How can you access capital in this financial market?
The members of the Manufacturing Alliance were asking many of the same questions. Join us on September 14 to learn the answers to these questions!
Panel members are: Mary Perry - Area District Manager, Wisconsin Department of Commerce; Dennis Sampson - Senior Vice President, First Business Bank; Paul A. Stewart - Principle, PS Capital Partners, LLC; and Mary Trimmier - Economic Development Specialist, Small Business Administration. Facilitated by: Keith Bergen - Regional Account Manager, Wisconsin Manufacturers Extension Partnership (WMEP).
Brought to you by the Waukesha Chamber of Commerce Manufacturing Alliance in partnership with First Business Bank - Milwaukee.
- Manufacturing Alliance Presents: Access to Capital During & After the Recovery
- Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM Registration & Buffet Breakfast
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM Panel Presentation
Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center
1200 S. Moorland Road
- $25 for pre-paid Chamber Members $30 for Chamber Members at the door $40 for Future Members
- Registration Deadline
- September 10, 2010