Increase Your Effectiveness & Reduce Stress by Improving Your Memory Power and Reading Skills
Your profession demands that you acquire and remember a wealth of knowledge including client information, market data, presenations and most importantly, names.
A simple slip of the mind can result in thousands of dollars in lost sales or credibility. Fortunately, there is a solution. At our April seminar you will learn how to train your mind and improve your memory!
This program will demonstrate how to remember:
- Names and faces
- Presentations (without notes!)
- To-do lists
- Key client information
- Important details from books, meetings, and conversations
You will also learn:
- Your current reading speed
- Tips to immediately improve
your reading speed without losing comprehension
You will walk away with several ideas on how a more powerful memory and improved reading skills will help you be more effective and reduce stress.
When it comes to memory power, our April speaker, Roger Seip walks the walk. Roger has personally delivered professional programs to more than 1,500 companies and has been a featured speaker for organizations such as the National Association of REALTORS, Harley-Davidson, and Northwestern Mutual. Drawing on his eight years as a stand-up comic, Roger brings a humorous energy to every presentation. Roger’s programs educate and entertain, while repeatedly proving to make lasting improvements in his clients’ personal and professional lives. After experiencing him once, you’ll understand why thousands of business professionals have turned to Roger to guide them to a new level of personal greatness!
- Increase Your Effectiveness & Reduce Stress by Improving Your Memory Power and Reading Skills
- Tuesday, April 12, 2011
- 4:15 PM – 4:30 PM Registration
- 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM Presentation and Q&A
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center
1200 S. Moorland Road
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to our clients and invited guests. Feel free to extend this invitation to a colleague that may be interested.
- Registration Deadline
- April 5, 2011