How to Break Records
Records were meant to be broken. Are you ready to break a few of your own?
At our November seminar, learn to harness your mental power and achieve your personal best in any area of life -all in the time it takes to go out for lunch.
The process is simple. You’ll identify a personal record you’d like to achieve and create the action steps to move you in the right direction.
Through that process, we will cover:
- How success leaves clues - and where to find them
- The "Law of Attraction" and the impact it has on your life
- How to "flip the switch" that triggers achievement
When it comes to breaking records, our November speaker, Roger Seip walks the walk. His company, Freedom Personal Development, has consistently grown and broken records for 10 straight years. Roger has personally delivered professional programs to more than 1,500 companies and has been a featured speaker for organizations such as the National Association of REALTORS, Harley-Davidson, and Northwestern Mutual. Drawing on his eight years as a stand-up comic, Roger brings a humorous energy to every presentation, so much so that participants have been known to laugh themselves right off their chairs. Roger’s programs educate and entertain, while repeatedly proving to make lasting improvements in his clients’ personal and professional lives. After experiencing him once, you’ll understand why thousands of business professionals have turned to Roger to guide them to a new level of personal greatness!
- How to Break Records
- Wednesday, November 3, 2010
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Presentation
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Q&A
One John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to Madison area business owners and their senior management staff.
- Parking Passes Provided
- Registration Deadline
- October 27, 2010