Commercial Real Estate in the Greater Madison Area - Part 1
Gain an understanding of the current Madison commercial real estate market and learn what’s necessary to make informed real estate decisions by attending our May 26 seminar.
Our 2010 speakers are Mark Winter and Rob Zache. Mark will share the results from the 2009 Grubb & Ellis|Oakbrook survey including an overview of current Madison area office, warehouse, light industrial, and investments sales, and provide insight on these markets. Rob will discuss in more detail trends, challenges, and opportunities in the retail real estate and hospitality markets.
Mark Winter is Senior Vice President and Principal of Grubb & Ellis|Oakbrook Commercial Real Estate, Inc. He has 27 years of experience in the commercial real estate business specializing in investment sales, acquisition, development, and tenant/landlord representation.
Rob Zache, CCIM, is President of Central Place Real Estate. He has 30 years of experience in retail, restaurant, hotel & office brokerage and development, and has been involved in the leasing of several major retail and mixed-use projects including Greenway Station, Hilldale Mall, Prairie Lakes, and Arbor Gate.
- Commercial Real Estate in the Greater Madison Area - Part 1
- Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM Part 1 of the Presentation
The Monona Terrace
1 John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to Madison area business owners and their senior management staff.
- An event reminder and parking pass will be emailed to registrants the week of the seminar.
- Registration Deadline
- May 19, 2010