Commercial Real Estate Update for the Greater Madison Area
You’re invited to our annual Commercial Real Estate seminar for the Greater Madison Area. Gain an understanding of the current market and learn what’s necessary to make informed decisions for the future. Our 2014 speakers are Christian D. Caulum, Katie West, Michael C. Morey, and Kian H. Wagner all of Oakbrook Corporation.
The Oakbrook team will share results from the recent Oakbrook Commercial Real Estate survey, including a deep dive into Madison’s office, industrial, and apartment markets. Items to be covered include:
Madison Office & Industrial Market:
- Vacancy, rent, and absorption data, along with historical comparisons and trends
- Building and land sales
- Largest lease transactions of 2013, showing which companies expanded, contracted or closed
- Pending lease transactions of 2014, showing who’s in the current market
- Key recent and ongoing construction projects
Madison Apartment Market:
- Key economic drivers fueling the current boom in apartment development
- Discussion of where we are in the investment cycle, and whether the Madison market at risk of overbuilding
- A discussion on whether owners and investors should buy, sell, or hold
- Risks and opportunities in multifamily housing today
- Commercial Real Estate Update for the Greater Madison Area
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014
One John Nolen Drive
- This event is sponsored by First Business Bank and offered at no cost to our clients and prospects.
- Parking passes provided.
- Registration Deadline
- May 20, 2014