(APPLETON, WI) – July 1, 2013 - First Business Bank - Northeast announces the third annual Manufacturing First Expo & Conference designed to provide premier networking opportunities for Wisconsin manufacturers. The event is scheduled for October 31, 2013 from 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
One out of four Northeast Wisconsin residents is employed by a manufacturer, so it’s not surprising that more than 400 Wisconsin manufacturers participate annually in Manufacturing First Expo & Conference. The event is put on by First Business, along with the NEW Manufacturing Alliance and Insight Publications to provide Wisconsin manufacturers hands-on opportunities to grow their businesses via connections to - and shared knowledge from - other local manufacturers.
2013 speakers and topics include:
- Craig Giffi, Vice Chairman of Deloitte Services - Manufacturing Trends
- Mike Weller, President of Miller Electric - The 80/20 Rule
- Steve Stich, Chief Risk Officer at Oshkosh Corporation - Risk Mitigation
- Steve Van Remortel,Speaker, Chief Strategist & Talent Coach at SM Advisors - Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream: How to Differentiate Your Organization Through Strategy and Talent
- Secretary Reggie Newson of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development - Wisconsin Investment in Solving the Skills Shortage
- Scott Jansen of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development - Wisconsin Investment in Solving the Skills Shortage
Manufacturing First offers key note speaker presentations, manufacturing exhibits, booth talk (min-seminars), breakout sessions, lunch & networking, and a cocktail and networking reception to close out the day. The cost to attend is only $75 per ticket, which includes lunch. Learn more at our event website: www.manufacturingfirst.com.
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives, and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance, and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.firstbusiness.com/logo