2013 Manufacturing First Expo & Conference Details Announced
(APPLETON, WI) – July 1, 2013 - First Business Bank - Northeast announces the third annual Manufacturing First Expo & Conference designed to provide premier networking opportunities for Wisconsin manufacturers. The event is scheduled for October 31, 2013 from 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
One out of four Northeast Wisconsin residents is employed by a manufacturer, so it’s not surprising that more than 400 Wisconsin manufacturers participate annually in Manufacturing First Expo & Conference. The event is put on by First Business, along with the NEW Manufacturing Alliance and Insight Publications to provide Wisconsin manufacturers hands-on opportunities to grow their businesses via connections to - and shared knowledge from - other local manufacturers.
2013 speakers and topics include:
- Craig Giffi, Vice Chairman of Deloitte Services - Manufacturing Trends
- Mike Weller, President of Miller Electric - The 80/20 Rule
- Steve Stich, Chief Risk Officer at Oshkosh Corporation - Risk Mitigation
- Steve Van Remortel,Speaker, Chief Strategist & Talent Coach at SM Advisors - Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream: How to Differentiate Your Organization Through Strategy and Talent
- Secretary Reggie Newson of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development - Wisconsin Investment in Solving the Skills Shortage
- Scott Jansen of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development - Wisconsin Investment in Solving the Skills Shortage
Manufacturing First offers key note speaker presentations, manufacturing exhibits, booth talk (min-seminars), breakout sessions, lunch & networking, and a cocktail and networking reception to close out the day. The cost to attend is only $75 per ticket, which includes lunch. Learn more at our event website: www.manufacturingfirst.com.
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a $1.3 billion Wisconsin-based bank holding company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. It is the 2nd largest Wisconsin-based commercial bank holding company listed on NASDAQ or the NYSE. Its companies include: First Business Bank - Madison; First Business Bank - Milwaukee; First Business Bank - Northeast; First Business Trust & Investments; First Business Equipment Finance, LLC; and First Business Capital Corp. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2667