First Business Keynote Sponsor at Manufacturing Matters
- Finding talented workers remains one of the most pressing issues facing manufacturers today. Tim Sullivan, former president and CEO of Bucyrus and now special consultant for business and workforce development for the state of Wisconsin, will share his insight into the skills gap, how to engage employees and specific programs that address the talent issue.
- Aaron Jagdfeld, President and CEO of Manufacturer of the Year award-winner Generac Power Systems, will share his insights into building a rapidly growing business that draws on local suppliers to drive growth, as well as Generac’s innovative program to build its talent supply.
- Adam Hartung, nationally acclaimed author and speaker, will share his innovative four-step process to master business growth in a dynamic world.
- Sarah Miller Caldicott, co-author of "Innovate Like Edison", will share the methods that her great-uncle Thomas Edison used to create an innovative organization - methods that are based on building collaborative teams.
- Other sessions focus on talent management, innovation, profitable sustainability, online marketing, food & feed, business growth, lean culture, finance, and legal and regulatory issues.
"First Business fully supports Wisconsin Manufacturers and recognizes their contributions to our economy. We are proud to be a key sponsor of this Milwaukee-based manufacturing event. We at First Business support WMEP’s efforts to promote Wisconsin’s robust manufacturing industry. We feel this event is a perfect complement to our Northeast Wisconsin event, Manufacturing First, which will take place later this year in Green Bay." said Dave Vetta, President & CEO of First Business Bank - Milwaukee.
Visit www.manufacturingmatters.org for more information on the conference. Register online and use the promotion code 2012FBB to get $50 off your conference fees. Register by May 6 and get an additional $50 Early-bird discount.
WMEP is a private, nonprofit organization committed to the growth and success of Wisconsin manufacturers. A leader in Next Generation Manufacturing, WMEP brings best practices to Wisconsin firms to help them achieve world-class performance through innovation and transformation. Since 1998, WMEP has helped to create and save more than 13,400 state manufacturing jobs, according to results documented by customers. WMEP receives financial support from the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, and partners with many public and private organizations to serve Wisconsin manufacturers.
ABOUT FIRST BUSINESS
First Business is comprised of First Business Bank - Milwaukee; First Business Bank - Northeast; First Business Bank - Madison; First Business Trust & Investments; First Business Equipment Finance, LLC; and First Business Capital Corp. These companies are members of First Business Financial Services (Nasdaq:FBIZ), a $1.1 billion Wisconsin-based bank holding company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. It is the 2nd largest Wisconsin-based commercial bank holding company listed on NASDAQ or the NYSE. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com.
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a $1.3 billion Wisconsin-based bank holding company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. It is the 2nd largest Wisconsin-based commercial bank holding company listed on NASDAQ or the NYSE. Its companies include: First Business Bank - Madison; First Business Bank - Milwaukee; First Business Bank - Northeast; First Business Trust & Investments; First Business Equipment Finance, LLC; and First Business Capital Corp. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2667