At the first annual CFO Awards, In Business Magazine celebrates top financial professionals for their fiscal leadership and contributions to their companies’ growth. Join us in honoring the 2013 winners at the Madison Business Expo on October 23. 2013 CFO Award winners include:
- Small Business: Suzanne Scheuerman, Finance Director, Habitat for Humanity
- Medium Business: Tom Golden, Executive VP-Corporate Services, M3 Insurance
- Large Business: Michael D. Buhl, Senior VP-Finance and CFO, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Public Organization: Jim Ropella, CFO, First Business Financial Services, Inc.
- Nonprofit Organization: Rick Spiel, Executive VP and CFO, United Way of Dane County, Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Kevin Klagos, CFO, First Choice Dental
About First Business Financial Services, Inc.
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:FBIZ) is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives, and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance, and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.com or call (608) 238-8008.
The First Business Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.firstbusiness.com/logo
First Business Financial Services, Inc.