Topic: Management & Leadership
Podcast: Leadership Plasticity™
Speaker(s): Christine McMahon
Rapid changing economic conditions require organizations to quickly adapt in an effort to best leverage market opportunities. Since a leader's behaviors and attitudes are contagious, leaders who gracefully embrace the process of ongoing renewal profoundly influence the trajectory of their business results.
During this program, Christine will discuss:
- The five tenets for business growth during periods of rapid change
- The business case for creating a strong adaptive culture
- Six disciplines necessary to build and sustain high performance
- The importance of modeling a leader's mindset
- How to leverage human capital to maximize full engagement
Our February speaker, Christine McMahon helps companies leverage changing market conditions, not be a victim of them. Clients appreciate her ability to synthesize complex information, identify the opportunity in the problem and develop actionable strategies. Some of her clients include: Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Ingram Micro, Baird, Berghammer Construction, and Lakeside Foods.