First Business Economic Forum of Northeast Wisconsin
Speaker(s): David Ward
In September and October of 2010, Northeast Wisconsin business owners, CEOs, and CFOs participated in the third annual First Business Economic Survey. The survey asked respondents to evaluate the current, and predict the future performance of their businesses on eight key economic indicators: sales revenue, operating costs, capital expenditures, profitability, staffing, wages, pricing, and operating capacity.
On December 16, the 2010 survey results will be presented to the public by David Ward, President of NorthStar Economics. David will discuss what Northeast Wisconsin business leaders shared about their results for 2010 and their predictions for 2011.
A panel discussion, moderated by Margaret LeBrun of Insight Publications, will follow. 2010 panelists include:
- Richard McCreary, President & CEO of Marinette Marine
- Tom Boldt, CEO of Boldt Construction
- Karen Monfre, Partner at WIPFLI
- Peter Helander, CEO of Heartland Business Systems
- Steve Morton, President of Morton Drug Company