Topic: Management & Leadership
First Business Economic Forum of Milwaukee & Waukesha Counties
The results of the 2011 First Business Economic Survey are in. Find out what Milwaukee and Waukesha County business leaders are saying about 2011 actual and 2012 predicted:
- sales revenue
- total operating costs
- capital expenditures
- number of employees
- changes in wages
- changes in pricing
- demand for education and experience levels in job applicants
Join us on December 13 for our First Business Economic Forum. Tom Hefty will highlight the 2011 survey results. Following the presentation, Lynn Sprangers will moderate a panel discussion with local business leaders on the economic climate of Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties.
- Greg Marcus, President & CEO of The Marcus Corporation
- Kent Lorenz, President of Midwest Region of Ellison Technologies
- Christine Holloway, Vice President of Converged Infrastructure Solutions at CDW
- JoAnne Brandes, Retired Executive Vice President, CAO and General Counsel of Johnson Diversey, Inc.
This is the ninth year the survey is being conducted in Wisconsin, and the fourth year the survey will focus on Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. This event is brought to you at no cost, thanks to our sponsors: First Business Bank-Milwaukee, The A.C. Nielsen Center for Marketing Research, and Carroll University.