Mezzanine Financing with First Business
- Fills the financing gap between owners' equity and traditional bank financing, where the maximum bank loan might be capped by collateral requirements.
- Obtain unsecured debt financing based on cash flow rather than traditional collateral.
- Increases balance sheet strength by adding needed capital.
- Reduces ownership dilution (as compared with other forms of equity financing).
- Opportunity to repay the debt and purchase any equity from the mezzanine lender at a pre-arranged time and place.
For more information, please see our strategic business partner's website at www.aldinecapital.com