We help create retirement plans both you and your employees can be proud of.
There are many retirement plans in the marketplace. Determining which plan is right for your business’s unique needs is crucial. At First Business, we provide the objective advice you require to sort through the complexities of retirement plan design, implementation and monitoring.
Our firm offers these key advantages:
- Trustee services that deliver fiduciary peace of mind.
- Highly competitive, non-proprietary investment offerings.
- Local trust professionals, that specialize in retirement plan administration, proactively serving your needs.
- Competitive pricing.
In today’s competitive environment, your retirement plan should be an attraction not a distraction to your business pursuits. This is why we create retirement plans you can proudly offer employees.
Our 401(k) program has five key components:
- Flexibility to maximize your plan’s benefits to fit your specific business and employee base.
- Nonproprietary investment funds that are continually monitored for competitive performance and allocation.
- Fiduciary services allowing us to act as a discretionary trustee sharing direct responsibility for monitoring assets to match plan specifications.
- Through a single point of contact and the application of technology, we work with plan representatives to ease administrative and record keeping services.
- A targeted education program encouraging employees to enroll, save, invest and plan smarter.
Our process is designed to provide a seamlessly delivered, cost competitive retirement plan supported and serviced by local experts. We know the retirement plan business, so you can stay focused on growing your business.
Serving Companies in Our Local Markets
Whether you are a small company, a well-established corporation or somewhere in between, First Business provides the expertise to design a retirement plan that will help your business attract and retain the best employees.
At First Business, your advisor is always close by and ready to help. Call us locally to discuss how we can help you.
- Madison: (608) 218-8000
- Milwaukee: (262) 792-7150
- Appleton: (920) 734-1800
- Oshkosh: (920) 231-2400
- Green Bay: (920) 435-5442